Are you frustrated by your computer?
Why waste time poring over giant manuals written in technical language that programmers find hard to understand?
We’ll teach you a few key concepts, and show you exactly what you need to know right away. There is no need to learn things you’ll never need to use, no need to learn every detail of every program and system. We’ll cut to the chase, and teach you how to get the most out of your computer right now. We will also supply written instructions for the things you need to know, as well as written instructions about how to deal with common problems quickly and easily.
Our training is one-on-one, right by your side, so we’re there to answer questions and show you exactly how to do things in detail. We will patiently explain what you need to know until you understand it, and we’re always just a phone call away if you need clarification later.
We can help you with:
- Buying and setting up a computer
- Making the most of your operating system
- Setting up a home network
- Common applications – word processors, spreadsheets, photo editors, and more
- Setting up and using email
- Web browsing
- Finding information
- Sharing photos and home movies on the web
- Internet shopping
- Buying and selling on e-Bay
- Set up your laptop for “hot spot” browsing
- Using your handheld (Palm Pilot, Blackberry, etc.)
Call today! (514) 836-7408